General chat area for all members, any topic goes!
tomsheppard
TROLL

So here you all are.

Post by tomsheppard » 04 Apr 2009

Skulking on here. Alas, the paramilitary wing of the BX club is not what it was. Freedom of speech and interchange of ideas (with appropriate ridicule where necessary) is a thing of the past due to a takeover by an invertebrate megalomaniac who will, inevitably destroy the club.

This will not bode well for the future of the BX. Of the few cars left, this site is probably the last meeting place.

I'm around for advice on electrics and hydraulics if you need me but don't expect mealy mouthed reverence and respect. I don't do that.

I'll drop in from time to time but should you want to contact me I'm on tomattomshepdotcodotuk

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Re: So here you all are.

Post by Bx Bandit » 04 Apr 2009

Tom wrote:Don't expect mealy mouther reverence or respect
:lol: Oh we wont! You won't get it back either
Tom wrote:I don't do that.
We know!

Thanks for the offer of help Tom. Wouldn't it, in one way be funny if bxc folded (not for Jon obviously) but such that Leechy boy will have to come knocking on the Project door! :lol: We would have so much fun!
Anyway, I saw Grollife last weekend and she sounded sweet mate, very sweet indeed.
....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

Post by docchevron132 » 04 Apr 2009

Welcome young Tom!

You're post on BXC, whilst it was there, was fucking lovely mate!

This place really isn't about sucking eachother off ina manufactured ego fuck, nd indeed, it's not all that much about cars at all actually, but it's a fun place to hang out and shoot the shit with mates.

It's a bit like being in the local pub, where everybody knows eachother!

This is not and never will be a dictatorship, freedom of speech is the cornerstone of democracy and must prevail.
So here it does!

I'm not sure Jon's that arsed about the future of BXC and I'll be suggesting that the best recourse will be to pull the plug entirely.
And I think he will.

Long live BXP!
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1990 BX 16V It's got big hairy bollocks
1971 BL 350FG ambulance
1993 Dennis Lance 132 It's got mahooosive hairy bollocks!

Euthenasia, because enough's enough already.

Vanny
Site Admin

Post by Vanny » 04 Apr 2009

I can't help but think you'll fit in quite well here Tom. Welcome to the mad house!
ImageImage

Philhod
GET OUT MORE

Post by Philhod » 04 Apr 2009

Tomsheepshagger wrote:- Don't expect mealy mouthed reverence or respect.

Don't worry you won't get any either...................except if you stick around and maybees
produce some good advice occasionally... then you 'll get respect :wink:

As for mealy mouthedness and especially reverence

Well,.... you can fuck right off with that :P
72... AND STILL ROCKIN..........around the world...... NOT in a chair yet

Now XBX And into HDI.....as well as other ...err.... things.

Madcav
Site Admin

Post by Madcav » 04 Apr 2009

The good thing about this place is if you give any shit out you're going to get it back. Tthere's no hiding behind moderators or playing the 'unfair' card. It's the same for all of us: don't dish it out if you can't take it back.
"As for actually admitting to liking Corsas on a public forum: you're a bollock-brained, biscuit-eating, faux-northern, bastardy, bollocky, wank-brain. MmmmK?"

Buy a car off me you bastards.

mickey taker
GET OUT MORE

Post by mickey taker » 04 Apr 2009

good to have you aboard Tom
we need a shepherd to control all the fucking sheep shaggers on here
Light travels quicker than sound.That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Vanny
Site Admin

Post by Vanny » 04 Apr 2009

bandit
ImageImage

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Yes? You called? Oh I see, you're putting my name down as sheep shagger. How funny is that. Ha ha ha ha ha ha bonk............oops, that was the sound of my head falling off because I just laughed it off!
....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

mickey taker
GET OUT MORE

baa , thats the sound of the sheep running off because you let go of it while you typed the above
Light travels quicker than sound.That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Father Ted
Centenial time waster

Post by Father Ted » 04 Apr 2009

[wave] Hello Tom [wave]

Buggered if I now whats happening really, Jon is on his jollies at the moment and not sure how he feels about the BxC - will try and find out, I missed your post on BXC :(

I have bugger all mechanical knowledge or expertese and will gladly offer it in spades :lol:
Image Image Image

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

mickey taker wrote:baa , thats the sound of the sheep running off because you let go of it while you typed the above
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You really are fine form you fucking scroat.

I've got her back now anyway ready for a damn good reaming. I'm gonna make her bleet!

mickey taker
GET OUT MORE

do you talk dirty to them ewes while your banging them Bandit or do you just smother them in mint sauce and lick it off again

Philhod
GET OUT MORE

Post by Philhod » 04 Apr 2009

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: At Mickey, well on form mate :P

FT wrote;- Have fuck all mechanical knowledge or expertise, but will gladly share.....

Then if you come down the farm you can join the watchers, drinking beer and taking the piss out of the workers 8)
72... AND STILL ROCKIN..........around the world...... NOT in a chair yet

Now XBX And into HDI.....as well as other ...err.... things.

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

Post by docchevron132 » 04 Apr 2009

Father Ted wrote: I have bugger all mechanical knowledge or expertese and will gladly offer it in spades :lol:

Ah, but can you polish aturd to award winning standards?
For that is the art of all cars ya know!

I hope Jon just closes the site and lets the arseholes fuck off to another forum..
Oh wait, we are the other forum..oh well I guess they'll just have to fuck off then!
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1990 BX 16V It's got big hairy bollocks
1971 BL 350FG ambulance
1993 Dennis Lance 132 It's got mahooosive hairy bollocks!

Euthenasia, because enough's enough already.

Fish_Botherer
Location: Sixty Feet up, wishing I still had a BX....but most likely bothering fish

Post by Fish_Botherer » 05 Apr 2009

The current keeper of Tom's ice-dragon has pitched up here eventually. Hello again to the usual suspects New identity because I felt like it - hope not to be taken for Kayser Sosay. Maybe should've been Noggin the Nog. Graculus and Grolliffe are out as they've been cars. Hope I haven't dropped a clanger....

Amen to what's been said elsewhere about Jon's hard work and worthy aims. Shit happens. Just feel sorry for anyone recently on BXC seeking opinions, occasional common sense, lack of agenda.... and uncomplicated fun. Occasionally something on BXs too.

All power to BX Project for keeping the flame burning - all puns intended. I'll probably ramble irrelevantly - I expect a ribbing when I do.

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Post by Bx Bandit » 05 Apr 2009

Is that DLM? Trim guru of the s***h?

mickey taker
GET OUT MORE

Post by mickey taker » 05 Apr 2009

yeah , groliffes the giveaway :lol:

the way he was sniffing round that Sue on BXC he should have called himself fanny batterer not fish botherer :lol:

for I am sure her flower garden is freshly perfumed and does not smell of fish :lol: :lol:

Fish_Botherer
Location: Sixty Feet up, wishing I still had a BX....but most likely bothering fish

Fingered - guess I haven't really advertised one of my other vices before now.
"Trim guru of the "

Please! No!!!! Would much prefer to be a Metal Guru rather than a certified trim-obsessive - though can't see myself ever being that in current exalted company (removes head from orifice...).
s***h?
You've got me scratching my head there, Bandit (though that's not an unusual state ). Greetings.

Fish_Botherer

the way he was sniffing round that Sue on BXC he should have called himself fanny batterer not fish botherer
Glad to see the character defamation kicking in straight away...what a relief!
for I am sure her flower garden is freshly perfumed and does not smell of fish
This summer I will mostly be wearing eau-de-mullet. Approach me, and my dropnet, at your own risk.