General chat area for all members, any topic goes!
mickey taker
GET OUT MORE

we dont get to celebrate much nowadays so

Post by mickey taker » 23 Apr 2009

HAPPY ST GEORGES DAY EVERYONE

Light travels quicker than sound.That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Father Ted
Centenial time waster

Re: we dont get to celebrate much nowadays so

Post by Father Ted » 23 Apr 2009

Oooooh, carefull, you will be branded an unmutual by Number 2... :lol:

Yes indeed, got my flag obscuring the window of the car.
Image Image Image

Chilip Phidlow
Getting Started

Post by Chilip Phidlow » 24 Apr 2009

YES! Let's shout our support for a St.George's Day! Rule Britainnia. Embrace multiculturalism and secularism by all means, welcome all and discriminate against none... BUT for God's Sake DO NOT lose sight of who WE ARE! English and Proud doesn't mean Nazi!!!

mat_the_cat
Centenial time waster

Post by mat_the_cat » 24 Apr 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5h4PFBuzvw

Listen to the words even if the music isn't your cup of tea...
Image Image Image Image

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

Post by docchevron132 » 24 Apr 2009

Chilip Phidlow wrote:welcome all and discriminate against none...
Well, to a point.

Do bear in mind that England can only be self sufficient with 20 million inhabitants.
We have, er, rather more than that!

That said, if anyone does have a problem with us brits celebrating St. Georges day, they should fuck off back to wherever the bastard terrorist scum came form.
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1990 BX 16V It's got big hairy bollocks
1971 BL 350FG ambulance
1993 Dennis Lance 132 It's got mahooosive hairy bollocks!

Euthenasia, because enough's enough already.

Vanny
Site Admin

Post by Vanny » 24 Apr 2009

i have a shot of whisky that costs £250, but i dont want to be cosmopolitain about my drinking, add something to the whisky. So i welcome in 20 litres of cola. And now i've lost the whisky and the cola aint tasting too great.

Nazi doesn't mean discrimination!
ImageImage

Chilip Phidlow
Getting Started

Point taken. Discrimination applied fairly then. :D :lol:

Vanny
Site Admin

well here we enter into discussion Phil, so feel free to speak you peace. I totally believe int NHS, that is everyone in need should be helped, but there are many that come purely for the free hand out state. Similar to housing benefits and asylum seekers. Personally i think the gates should be shut simply because France fast track all immigrants to the UK no questions asked, fuckers! But that said a lot of the problem comes from a fucking terrible parliamentary decision in the 60's which said all citizens of formerly colonial countries would be given free pass, thats what started the epidemic!

Just to make it clear though, the first generation blacks (shove your PC up Smiffys arse thank you please) that i have had anything to do with have been the nices friendliest people in the world, by a very big margin. Hell i even lived with a first generation black for a year, and he was by far the nicest house mate i have ever had.

But there are far to many who come for a free ride, then right the fight to get there own way. I have no problem with religious beliefs that say prayer is required every x hours facing a certain direction. But when they are provided there own room which i as a white person of British origin can not enter for 'religious' reasons, surely thats discriminating against me. Its been proved already the white, health, single, 25 to 30 year olds, with a house and car with a good income (20k plus) get absolutely NO help from the government, while all other back grounds do! THis country is shit!
ImageImage

Chilip Phidlow
Getting Started

I'm not opposed to what you say at all. I am dismayed about the way the demographics of this country have been massively unbalanced. If I could, I'd leave (again). I HATE the pussy-footing around this PC stuff too. We are not opposed on this point Vanny. I was just (maybe) inadvertently aplogising (sorry about that :lol: ) for my stance on celebrating St. George's Day. That's brainwashing for you. Now I've had a chance to soberly consider, I want to reiterate - WE MUST celebrate the day. WE MUST stand against the systematic dismemberment of 'England' as a unique entity. WE MUST NOT be ashamed to pronounce our heritage, our loyalty and FFS, to realise 21st patriotism is not white supremacy. I am a pragmatic, egalitarian person. I am however sick and tired of those who, while professing to not want to upset any sectors of our 'community', happily upset the core citizens of this country and treat anyone who complains as some sort of rabid racist xenophobe.

The government should have had the balls to act on the issue of immigration earlier on. Could no-one see the problems it would cause?

charlie
Part of the decor

Post by charlie » 24 Apr 2009

well if i can have me pennys worth then......

why dont all you english bastards just fuck off

never never and never have i seen a bigger bunch of losers

and thats just a pennys worth as well.........

and yes i will be waitin for you

armed with me sheep

in the hills

of

wales

mickey taker
GET OUT MORE

Post by mickey taker » 24 Apr 2009

you bastard Charlie ,

I bet you set fire to my mums holiday cottage in the 60's ,

where would you daffodil munchers be without all the money us rich brits spend visiting your hovels and caves eh ,

tourism is what keeps Wales alive and lets your women dress up in wierd costumes

Cymru am cachiad you corris ( look it up ) :lol:
Light travels quicker than sound.That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Father Ted
Centenial time waster

Post by Father Ted » 24 Apr 2009

im off to wales this summer. I shall of course be taking my own bottled water and 30 tins of assorted corned dog ans spam. Do you have running water yet or should i bring my own bucket to shit in?
Cant even begin to express my fury at the state of immigration today. We should have extended hadrians wall 30 years ago...
Image Image Image

Vanny
Site Admin

Father Ted wrote: We should have extended hadrians wall 30 years ago...
what to cut wales off? Nice idea that'n
ImageImage

Philhod
GET OUT MORE

Post by Philhod » 24 Apr 2009

:lol: :lol: It would be cheaper to dig Offa's dyke a bit deeper and put a sea between us.
With a bit of luck they might float away to Ireland.
With the money left over we could rebuild Hadrians higher to isolate those singing scotsmen :evil:
72... AND STILL ROCKIN..........around the world...... NOT in a chair yet

Now XBX And into HDI.....as well as other ...err.... things.

tomsheppard
TROLL

Post by tomsheppard » 24 Apr 2009

Sez Vanny

White healthy 25-30 year olds with a good income, a house and a car get no help from the Government.
Sez I

Fucking good job too.

That is what being an Englishman is about. Fairness. Standing on your own two feet. Self respect. Earning what you desire and deserve. Being proud to pay my taxes in a land where I can earn a house and a car (and not cheating my fellow taxpayers by running on cooking oil, either.)
If you don't like that, well I won't be apologising for having standards.

I'd be ashamed to be seen bitching, whining and blaming Europe, Allah or people with black skin for my problems! [no]

Philhod
GET OUT MORE

Post by Philhod » 24 Apr 2009

:lol: Well, if you live with those french cunts long enough, you start to become as arrogant
72... AND STILL ROCKIN..........around the world...... NOT in a chair yet

Now XBX And into HDI.....as well as other ...err.... things.

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

Post by docchevron132 » 24 Apr 2009

I still have political aspirations to be Britains first xenpphobic foreign minister..

I find it really odd here in Brizzle that the Somalians / pakistanis etc all live in the same areas and WILL NOT integrate at all complain about being segregated.
I'm proud of the fact that I worked for everything I have, which is not alot TBH, but it is all MINE, paid for by hard graft.
I'm in total favor of the welfare state, it's a bloody good thing, for people that actually deserve it though, not any old cunt that cant be arsed to work, or just comes here for a meal ticket.
I was off work for 4 months a few years back, and I survived from my savings, I didn't get any help at all from my employer or the state, not that I was that bothered, but when Ali fucking Baber turns up with his 96 wives and 300 kids and gets a furnished house and everything given him free, I get fucking pissed off.
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1971 BL 350FG ambulance

Father Ted
Centenial time waster

Post by Father Ted » 24 Apr 2009

I dont give to shiney shites whether you are black, brown, white or pink ( or in the case of Welsh people a sort of pale blue). I dont particulaly care if you are unfortunate enough not to be in a job and getting state handouts. What does boil my piss is people happy to take state handouts whilst inciting others to knock seven bells out of the very country supporting them.
Image Image Image

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

Post by docchevron132 » 25 Apr 2009

Amen bro.

BTW, what the fuck sort of welsh people have you been meeting!?!?!?!?!?!
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1971 BL 350FG ambulance

smiffy
Centenial time waster

Post by smiffy » 25 Apr 2009

Vanny wrote:shove your PC up Smiffys arse thank you please!

Erm, why are you wanting to shove a computer up my arse?

I'm very proud to be ENGLISH, and totally non-pc. (no I'm not a mac)

This may get me in trouble, but I really can't stand pakis at all. Now, before you all start saying how appalling I am, I need to tell you that I have a strong averse reaction to anyone who would want to kill or bomb me, or sponge off my tax-payer money, or stone me to death for being gay.
This is our country not theirs, they are guests here, and if they don't like the way we live, then they should fuck off back to the shit hole they came from. (which is usually pakistan, but often nowadays Somalia).

I have no problem whatsoever with Indian or sri-lankan people, (thier food is gurt lush) ad older blacks from the west indies are interesting.....

The gurkhas from Nepal are something else. It's shamefull how our government has treated them, after they have actually shed their blood for this country and yet we still won't let them in? We are only talking a few hundred people, and yet we still allow paki terrorists, and somali pirates to come here at will....something wrong there!
They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away...
but now that most of them are muslim, I find bacon and sausages work better!