Chat about the latest new website changes and general car related things!
jayw
Part of the decor

Model Cars...

Post by jayw » 18 Jul 2010

Being that i'm a big kid and likes my model cars you can imagine my massive excitement when at the CCC i found that a 1:18 scale BX has been produced!

Ok, it's not a P2 Valver as i'd like but a GTi's damn near close enough for me! (besides, any P1 Valver "diesel looky-likey" boys out there should be happy).

Anyway's, i fortunately didn't have the cash on me as the price grew to a whopping £75 a shot at the stand as the day progressed. But, i've found the manufacturer in France and can import them for £50 each inc P&P.

They are resin, not die-cast but they're weighty and the quality's fantastic, they only come in red and they're a limited run of 1500 (each numbered).

So, if anyone want's one i'll be ordering mine at the end of the month and a group buy might save us a little on the P&P!

Any Takers???
Almost BX-less

Philhod
GET OUT MORE

Re: Model Cars...

Post by Philhod » 18 Jul 2010

D does radio controlled. Is it suitable?

Seems a bit small at 9" ish.
72... AND STILL ROCKIN..........around the world...... NOT in a chair yet

Now XBX And into HDI.....as well as other ...err.... things.

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Post by Bx Bandit » 18 Jul 2010

That looks quite cool although the splitter on the front is missing! I shall have to pass mate but thanks for the thought!
....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

stu
Established

Post by stu » 18 Jul 2010

I like very much indeed, but the price is close to my budget for real cars - even with the discount - so I will say no ta!
Cheers,
Stu