BX bringing you down? just don't have the right spanner? perhaps our counselors can help . . . actually i doubt it, but ask anyway!
mickey taker
GET OUT MORE

Mickeys missing round thingy

Post by mickey taker » 26 Feb 2012

Had a lot of help and advice on t'other side re my electric pump and lack of fuel return to the tank .
some of you have read and contributed but I know not everyone here go's over there.
here's the thread

http://www.bxclub.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15788" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and the missing round thingy is discussed here

http://www.bxclub.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15850" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

fresh eyes and thoughts wanted...or if someone actually has a spare missing round thingy.....
Light travels quicker than sound.That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Vanny
Site Admin

Re: Mickeys missing round thingy

Post by Vanny » 26 Feb 2012

Bored of reading now.

If its not broken why fuck with it?

If your adamant, get to a scrappy with a suitable age car in it and start pulling shit out.

It could be something as simple as a pulse damper given the relative proximity of the fuel pump!
ImageImage

mickey taker
GET OUT MORE

Post by mickey taker » 26 Feb 2012

the reason I wanted to get rid of the electric fuel pump was because of the mess they had made installing it , odd lengths of fuel pump all over the place and using a primer pump as a pipe connector etc
Light travels quicker than sound.That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Philhod
GET OUT MORE

Post by Philhod » 27 Feb 2012

[chin] Yes it defo looks like a round thing to me. :lol:
72... AND STILL ROCKIN..........around the world...... NOT in a chair yet

Now XBX And into HDI.....as well as other ...err.... things.

Father Ted
Centenial time waster

Post by Father Ted » 27 Feb 2012

Would one from a BMW do?
Image Image Image

mickey taker
GET OUT MORE

Post by mickey taker » 27 Feb 2012

lol looks a bit big
VW do one they used on the 1.6 mk2 golf with the pieberg carbs but Tim has heard of someone breaking an athena so may go for that