General chat area for all members, any topic goes!
tomsheppard
TROLL

BXC Forum

Post by tomsheppard » 05 Apr 2009

It appears that the BX club forum is not operational at present. Should this be due to the current management pulling the plug, I'd like to thank Jon Wood for putting it there in the first place. Thanks, Jon.

Madcav
Site Admin

Re: BXC Forum

Post by Madcav » 05 Apr 2009

It's been said elsewhere here that Jon deserves a massive thanks for what he did. In some espects I hope it hasn't gone tits up as Jon had put a lot of hard work into it and there are still some decent people left on there.
"As for actually admitting to liking Corsas on a public forum: you're a bollock-brained, biscuit-eating, faux-northern, bastardy, bollocky, wank-brain. MmmmK?"

Buy a car off me you bastards.

mountainmanUK

Post by mountainmanUK » 05 Apr 2009

It would actually be quite funny, if it was Jon himself that pulled the plug!
After all, I remember him saying at Huntingdon (IIRC) that the bitching and backbiting that had started occurring, was really pissing him off!
I genuinely, sincerely, and REALLY hope that "someone" official, has kept a recent backup.......there was some seriously important info on those pages, some of which (namely anything from Alan S.) is now totally irreplaceable! :shock:
Alan would be turning in his grave at all the petty dummy-spitting by Elle-morte and his cronies.
"If it has four legs, wags its tail, and barks...the chances are...it's a dog!

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Post by Bx Bandit » 05 Apr 2009

Thanks indeed to Jon [clap] It will be a shame if it does go, but it certainly couldn't carry on as it was - ellevie is well beyond his capabilities here and the men in white jackets are fetching him as I type...............I'm sure he meant well initially but he's gone way off course along the way
....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

Cartman

Post by Cartman » 05 Apr 2009

i remember somebody saying to me once "you cant live life on good intentions"

true enough methinks
1990 (H) BX 14 TGE 87k TRITON GREEN

chris

mountainmanUK

Post by mountainmanUK » 05 Apr 2009

If you could...I'd be a fuckin' SAINT by now!! :shock:
Sadly, most of my "good intentions" generally turn out worse for someone....generally ME!
"If it has four legs, wags its tail, and barks...the chances are...it's a dog!

Fish_Botherer
Location: Sixty Feet up, wishing I still had a BX....but most likely bothering fish

Post by Fish_Botherer » 05 Apr 2009

Good intentions - didn't somebody once say the road to Hell was paved with those?

Somewhere along that road I'd expect to encounter the odd pothole of random, a few shunts of coincidence, and the odd pool of LHM.

Many thanks to Jon from me too.

Philhod
GET OUT MORE

Post by Philhod » 05 Apr 2009

Guy Fawkes was the last man to enter parliament with good intentions 8) 8)
72... AND STILL ROCKIN..........around the world...... NOT in a chair yet

Now XBX And into HDI.....as well as other ...err.... things.

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

Post by docchevron132 » 05 Apr 2009

Ahem, go look at BXC guys, it's back!
Jon is, well, livid would be a fairly massive understatement I do believe!
The site was pulled without his permission or knowledge.
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1990 BX 16V It's got big hairy bollocks
1971 BL 350FG ambulance
1993 Dennis Lance 132 It's got mahooosive hairy bollocks!

Euthenasia, because enough's enough already.

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Ellevie got his arse seen then! I rekon he's just had a nervous breakdown!
....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

If the bastard nazi shithouse has any decency at all, he'll go fucking fall off a REALLY tall building.
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1971 BL 350FG ambulance

Cartman

Post by Cartman » 05 Apr 2009

wtf has been going on chaps?

ellievie is fucked (up the arse by timmy)
1990 (H) BX 14 TGE 87k TRITON GREEN

chris

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

fucked off by Jon I expect!

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

Dont know whats happened to David Hitler Hurley right now.
I hope the fuckers dead TBH.
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1971 BL 350FG ambulance

tomsheppard
TROLL

Post by tomsheppard » 06 Apr 2009

I think that all will now be well. I can post and have done letting Jon know that if he has to pull BXC then he will be welcome here. Hon. Treasurer may not have been the right person to be appointed moderator but with AlanS gone and Marty not around, there may have been few other choices. This won't be an end to the leech's bloodsucking crookery but at least people can warn the innocent of his sharp practices.

Madcav
Site Admin

Post by Madcav » 06 Apr 2009

To be honest for those of us who've been on here a while it's a breath of fresh air not having Timothy on this forum. In my opinion he played people off and when he got the same in return he went crying to the moderators, and I'm convinced that's exactly what he did with me.
You only had to look at how many people told him not to post emoticon as answers and pointless stupid shit yet he still carried on. Best of all was when he slated you for returning Tom, called you everything under the sun then left and came back himself.
Lke I say he could dish it out but when he got it back or he had lit the blue touch paper he went scurrying off to the mods and said it was bullying, intimidation, harrassment et al.
If he only had the nous to realise people didn't like him because of the things he said and did and that it wasn't actually bullying etc at all he'd have realised the truth. Trouble is he can't take the truth so played the victim card instaed. Absolutely and utterly pathetic, I've known six year olds less childish and conniving.
"As for actually admitting to liking Corsas on a public forum: you're a bollock-brained, biscuit-eating, faux-northern, bastardy, bollocky, wank-brain. MmmmK?"

tomsheppard
TROLL

Post by tomsheppard » 06 Apr 2009

Thank you for the kind word you goat molesting, hammer wielding, troublemaking wind up merchant.

The leech (how appropriate) screamed his head off the first time I PM'd him five years ago, pointing out that BXC was not the place to be running his business. He became deranged to the point of hysteria and warned (yes, warned) me not to contact him again, ever, under any circumstances. I felt my work there was done and never again answered any of his posts. I could have had more fun with him but it is unsporting to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Madcav
Site Admin

Post by Madcav » 06 Apr 2009

I ain't having that. Not until you call me a bully and suggest that I've been intimidating you for the last x amount of years at least. And even then it still won't wash until you pm Vanny and tell him you want me banned. Then spread lies about me on here knowing I can't reply to them, and if I do that my posts will be wiped anyhow.

Chilip Phidlow
Getting Started

Post by Chilip Phidlow » 07 Apr 2009

The recent events have made me reappraise my view of the BXC and some of it's users. I guess the fact I'm here says a lot. Hi. BX Bastards the lot of ya :D

(I can honestly say I agree with the sentiments expressed re: Jon W. and I will continue to frequent the BXC forum. In a sort of schizophrenic way, I look forward to the contrast here)

P

Madcav
Site Admin

Post by Madcav » 07 Apr 2009

Welcome in. As said earlier it's good here because there's no whining or trumped up allegations* made and I'm pretty sure running to Vanny because someone took the piss out of you will probably fall on deaf ears. I say 'you' in the general term incidentally, meaning it applies to anyone. But mostly to someone we don't want to see on here.

*For example I say BX Bandit is a whining little scrote. And that's not trumped up, it's actually true :D