General chat area for all members, any topic goes!
jayw
Part of the decor

Arse-licking Eurocrats...

Post by jayw » 12 Aug 2010

Can't believe this Abu Achmed (added phlegm in the surname).

He's arrested on suspision of terrorism, gets £60k for a few bruises and how 4 coppers are up for assault...

Of course he's got bloody bruises on his wrists & ankles, he was in bloody shackles!

It's bad enough we pay him off with cash, but the european courts have said he can't be extradited from the country, to the USA to face...

Terrorism Charges!!!

I think they should all get the same treatment that WE could expect in their countries. If we let the courts and Europe turn us soft we're just asking for trouble.

It's bad enough that they already see deliberately creating racist situations gives them an opportunity to sue us... shoot the fucking lot of 'em.

That is all.
Almost BX-less

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Re: Arse-licking Eurocrats...

Post by Bx Bandit » 12 Aug 2010

jayw wrote: It's bad enough we pay him off with cash, but the european courts have said he can't be extradited from the country, to the USA to face...

Terrorism Charges!!!
:shock: :o :shock: :o :o :? :x :evil:

Fucking disgusting, phlem or no added phlem. This country is doomed
....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

Post by docchevron132 » 13 Aug 2010

I think it's fair to say the overwhelming majority of the country angree with you there Jay. I do. I bet the only fuckers that disagree are fellow towel headed terrorists...
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1990 BX 16V It's got big hairy bollocks
1971 BL 350FG ambulance
1993 Dennis Lance 132 It's got mahooosive hairy bollocks!

Euthenasia, because enough's enough already.

jayw
Part of the decor

Post by jayw » 13 Aug 2010

That's the problem.

They're the ones with the vote to canvass now. Not us.

10 years and there'll be a raghead as PM.
Almost BX-less

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Post by Bx Bandit » 13 Aug 2010

Well if the raghead is British, there is not a lot you can do really, like it or not. But, as much I like to think I'm a liberal accepting kinda bloke, it's gone too far, way, way too far and did so some time ago. We're now seeing the back lash, well, not even the back lash, but the far reaching repercussions of all this lefty bull shit and Euro bollocks which has embedded itself, taken root and is now beginning to 'flower'. Fancy lawyers don't help either - overpaid bunch of hypocritical, arse raping, wallet emptying word mincers :evil:

We don't have our country, Brussels do
....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

smiffy
Centenial time waster

Post by smiffy » 13 Aug 2010

Call me a bit right wing if you want, but I say even if they were born here, if they can't accept our customs & values, they should still be deported back to the shit hole they long for....instead of trying to turn this country into one.
They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away...
but now that most of them are muslim, I find bacon and sausages work better!

jayw
Part of the decor

Post by jayw » 13 Aug 2010

[clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap]
[wave]

What he said.
Almost BX-less

Way2go
GET OUT MORE

Post by Way2go » 13 Aug 2010

jayw wrote:[clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap]
[wave]

What he said.
ditto....
1991 BX19GTi Auto

Stinkwheel(Matt)
Established

Post by Stinkwheel(Matt) » 13 Aug 2010

as above
OK, so i've got some stuff, some of it goes, some of it doesnt, some of it never will again!

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Eggfuckingxactly. Our country, our rules. Although we probably invaded most of these counties in the first place - something I try to keep in mind

mat_the_cat
Centenial time waster

Post by mat_the_cat » 13 Aug 2010

Bx Bandit wrote:Although we probably invaded most of these counties in the first place - something I try to keep in mind
Survival of the fittest though(?) - we had become more technologically advanced and as a result the Bristish Empire spanned most of the globe. Does that make us bad people? I think some of the things we (as a nation) did are morally questionable, but we fought for the 'right' to rule large parts of the world.
I actually don't have a problem with people wanting to keep their culture over here, but I do object if that makes the rest of us suffer. Same goes for most things - everyone is entitled to their point of view, but if they try and inflict their point of view on others then that I believe is going too far.

I've had a couple of drinks now so hope / \ that makes sense...
Image Image Image Image

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

I see your point about survival of the fittest, but it wouldn't hold a molecule of water today of course, but even only 100 yrs ago our perception and understanding of the world was very different. I find it easy to judge the now and forget (our) past actions, so it's just a counterbalance in me really.

If you take the 'got rich quick' thing a step or two further then what's the difference between what the brits have done historically and Lord Timothy-Don't-Vote-Against-Me kicking you out of your house because he just wants your land?

All characters are fictional...........

mat_the_cat
Centenial time waster

Post by mat_the_cat » 14 Aug 2010

The way it seems to be is that we didn't just 'take it', but we fought for it, and being technologically superior, we won. I can't make up my mind whether it was fighting fair or not, but violence seemed to be the way things were settled hundreds of years ago.

There was nothing to stop other (warlike amongst themselves) countries from sailing to Britain and trying to conquer us. (Apart from the weather maybe!)
Image Image Image Image

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

Post by docchevron132 » 14 Aug 2010

Equally, a lot of the empire became better off and more advanced because we were there.

In retrospect we should have left the world to go to hell without us, I mean, where would India be now had it not been for the Empire?

Oh, and ditto what Smiffy said, agree 10000000%.
I have no problem with any race / colour / creed being in this country, BUT, if they are, they fucking well abide by OUR laws. If they cant do that, then fuck off.
Simples.

I'd like to see more Poles over here, they work fuckng hard, ask for nothing, support themselves and still send money home.
They fought with us in the last proper war and fit in here.

What exactley have all these fucking Muslims brought to the party? Other than raping our benefits system, trying to blow us all up and slagging off British people and traditions...
If England is as bad as they say, fuck off back to your tumbledown washed out pisshole and stay there you fucking cretins.
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1971 BL 350FG ambulance

catsinthewelder
Getting Started

Post by catsinthewelder » 14 Aug 2010

Agree wholeheartedly with the first 4 statements Doc, and I can really see your point with the fifth. BUT I can't completely agree, yes some Muslims are arseholes, but by no means all of them. Yes some believe we should all stop drinking and kneel facing east 5 times a day, but theres plenty of christians that are just as bad.

I'll admit to finding muslims slightly scary but its mostly to do with them having whole areas of cities to themselves where they don't intergrate with western culture.

The govenment needs to shut all these fucking faith schools and force people to intergrate. What families do in thier own homes is thier own business but kids need to have thier lessons in english and all the govenment interpretors should be sacked. Once White british kids and muslim kids are allowed to play together we should get rid of all this bullshit eventually

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

catsinthewelder wrote: theres plenty of christians that are just as bad.
Can't you send them to the Lions? being Jesus and all, you haz the powah!

I take you're point re: my fifth point.
And I agree, not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslims... go figure!
Nowt against moderate Muslims that have the faith and are happy to settle here and not shove ramadam down my throat.. or explosives..
I guess really my point was extremist Muslims should fuck right off back to hell..
As for extremist christians, well yeah, but I have a tad more sympathy for them, this is after all a christian country...just.
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1971 BL 350FG ambulance

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Post by Bx Bandit » 14 Aug 2010

docchevron132 wrote: I have no problem with any race / colour / creed being in this country, BUT, if they are, they fucking well abide by OUR laws. If they cant do that, then fuck off.
Simples.
That's the problem word, there in bold. Our laws are not our laws, which rather neatly takes us back to Jays point in his 1st post about this cunt not being sent back to the USA, protected by the European Courts and all. Disgusting. He must be laughing and all his fellow terrorist camel fuckers are laughing too :evil:

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

True, but then I voted against Labour that fucked most of OUR rights off to Europe, and had been of voting age back in the day I'd have voted against joining Europe full stop.
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1971 BL 350FG ambulance

jayw
Part of the decor

Post by jayw » 14 Aug 2010

Boys boys bous, i'm wiping a tear from my eye, i'm wetting myself with laughter from the last half-dozen posts there!

The Ozzy PM got it right a few years ago when he publicly and live on TV said "our country, our rules and if you don't like it fuck off". I just wish this country had the same bottle. But, again that brings me back to one of my earlier posts: It's the votes of these "minorities" that are collectively becoming a majority that the Parties are canvassing. The MP's won't speak out incase they lose votes which is why you'll find them kissing pakki babies and doing photoshoots at the local tea-towel merchants in deepest darkest Brumwich...

I, my father, my grandfather and a whole line of my family have worked hard to earn a place in society and all the rights and benefits that entails, why should we allow others to turn up from somewhere in the world we can't even pronounce and take that away from us???

So, yes, I am racist. Not to everyone, I have no problem with those who work, bother to speak the language and integrate. But those who turn up for a meal ticket then spit out 6 kids and bring half their family over here can burn in hell. My kind of hell, the proper, traditional, fire, devil, brimstone, painful, neverending HELL!

You all know i think we shouldn't even let them in, but if we must, then they should all get TEMPORARY visa's and if they don't learn the language and pay their own way within a year then all they should get from us is a free flight home (or to any country we can reasonably assume is theirs).

Oh god, i'm on a mission now... should NEVER have got me started, i could be here all night...

It's like all this "Give Aid here, give Aid there bollocks", we're in a recession, fuck the rest of the poverty stricken world, charity begins at home!

We were once a "Third World" country, we had poverty, plagues, droughts, decimated crops and we got where we are today WITHOUT help from other countries. Yes, we were invaded, and through these times we learned new ways... roads, irrigation etc. etc. And for decades we have passed that knowledge on to the third world, so it's about time we left them to it.

Natural selection would keep their numbers down if we just bloody took our noses out and concerned ourselves with our own problems!

What keeps the fires burning is the bloody charities, yes they do a lot of good work blah blah but they're just another business like any other, you don't think the people at the top work for free do you? I'd hate to think how much the directors of Oxfam or Bernados earn and we just keep oiling the wheels...

Anyway, i could go on and on and on but we've had these conversations before and they just make me want to go out Raggy Bashin' with a Claw Hammer...
Almost BX-less

mat_the_cat
Centenial time waster

Post by mat_the_cat » 14 Aug 2010

jayw wrote:So, yes, I am racist.
Ii don't think you are - you're not judging anyone just because of their race. My view iis you get shitheads of every colour/race, including Brits. But my opinion on imegration is that you come over and bring something to the country, whether it be skills, whatever, simply the will to contribute in some way. Rathr than just sittting back and expecting. Mind you, there are many British born people are just happy to sit and accept handouts, including some of my own family it would seem...
Image Image Image Image