General chat area for all members, any topic goes!
Father Ted
Centenial time waster

Re: Arse-licking Eurocrats...

Post by Father Ted » 22 Aug 2010

A funnel connected to a hose running through a knott-hole in the shed would be perfectly acceptable.

Shitting by means of making "shit parcels" and then launching them over the fence would be my way of getting round that, though I have been known to shit in a tupperware box and then seal it up before now.
Image Image Image

Scarecrow

Post by Scarecrow » 22 Aug 2010

I actually first employed my patent pooping method at Glastonbury in 1992.

So, tonight my sweet little doggy cornered a fox in the house and killed it!

It's his first one too. I felt sorry for it - but it's a dog's life. I wasn't sure what to do with it, so I've slid it into a bin liner and put it on the front lawn for the bin men :twisted: I left it's head sticking out as it was still breathing a bit. [pray]

Scarecrow

Post by Scarecrow » 22 Aug 2010

Father Ted wrote:A funnel connected to a hose running through a knott-hole in the shed would be perfectly acceptable.

Shitting by means of making "shit parcels" and then launching them over the fence would be my way of getting round that, though I have been known to shit in a tupperware box and then seal it up before now.

I can't use the knot hole as it's brick walls :(

I prefer a Tesco bag if I get caught sort for a crap as it conforms with the reuse part of reduce reuse recycle. Getting rid is more of a problem as I have to remember to put it out for the bin men. The neighbours would probably have it dna tested if they mysteriously found it in their piddling pool.

Philhod
GET OUT MORE

Post by Philhod » 22 Aug 2010

:shock: :shock: [chin] I couldn't possibly care to comment :lol:
72... AND STILL ROCKIN..........around the world...... NOT in a chair yet

Now XBX And into HDI.....as well as other ...err.... things.

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

Post by docchevron132 » 23 Aug 2010

wowsers, this thread really has taken an unexpected turn...
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1990 BX 16V It's got big hairy bollocks
1971 BL 350FG ambulance
1993 Dennis Lance 132 It's got mahooosive hairy bollocks!

Euthenasia, because enough's enough already.

mat_the_cat
Centenial time waster

Post by mat_the_cat » 23 Aug 2010

Well, it did start off with the word arse, and politicians are always talking shit - so maybe it is rather apt?
Image Image Image Image

Vanny
Site Admin

Post by Vanny » 23 Aug 2010

That wasn't much of a discussion on BXC, seemed to rapidly become the righteous beating there views into everyone else at the cost of free speech!
ImageImage

Stinkwheel(Matt)
Established

Post by Stinkwheel(Matt) » 23 Aug 2010

Free Speech, freedom for tooting, power to the people!!!!!!
OK, so i've got some stuff, some of it goes, some of it doesnt, some of it never will again!

Scarecrow

Post by Scarecrow » 23 Aug 2010

People seem to get so fucking upset when someone disagrees with 'em!

There's a distinct lack of banter on the BXC and all that forum etiquette about being the first in the queue is bullshit because people still try to go behind your back on sales! So I shall just keep schtum in the future.

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Post by Bx Bandit » 23 Aug 2010

Who was that Scarecrow?
....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

Scarecrow

I'm not naming anyone... it was a while ago and got a bit confusing with double posts and stuff going on. I just think generally that people chase after the car they're interested in whatever is said on the forum.

I suppose that's the way it is and I'm sulking because I didn't buy it when I had the chance to! So I'll shut the fuck up :oops: [doc]

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Post by Bx Bandit » 23 Aug 2010

Well, there are those out there who'll tread on anyone's toes to get what they want, rather than wait 2nd or 3rd etc in line. Ho hum. If you come to Stratty we'll get you pissed and get it out of you! :P :wink:
....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

mat_the_cat
Centenial time waster

Not everyone over there is like that though, I think it's just when you have a larger number of people, some will be tempted by greed.
Image Image Image Image

Scarecrow

I think you're very right there Mr Cat - I'd have to include myself on occasions.

Dunno what it is about cars but I can get very obsessed by some old piece of junk that I've decided is the car I want. And I want it now. The only other things I'm like it with are guitars and gold lamay handbags which is funny as I'd rather play piano...

I don't really drink much these days - a bottle of Duval and a quick stumbling vomit whilst having a panic attack is about my limit now :cry:

mat_the_cat
Centenial time waster

I suppose we've all done things we regret later...I know I have.
But I've never shafted anyone for money.

Erm, perhaps I should rephrase that - I've never gazumped anyone, or knowingly bid against anyone on the forum who has said they're bidding on something.

It would be good if you can make it up to Stratford, as I said before I think you'll fit in well with the rest of us (misfits). But who wants to be normal anyway?
Image Image Image Image

Fish_Botherer
Location: Sixty Feet up, wishing I still had a BX....but most likely bothering fish

Post by Fish_Botherer » 23 Aug 2010

I'd certainly recommend it after being there last year (thanks again, Vanny). Nice to put faces to names, for those I'd never met before. I don't think there are too many foxes around if the dog goes too, though I'm sure any dog would sniff out anything of ..erm.. interest,

You should have seen the pair of Jack Russells I was looking after a couple of weeks ago, when I tried to walk past a rabbit hutch (sans occupants) on offer a car boot sale. They found it most worthy of attention. When I dog-sat one of the aforementioned Jack Russells some time back, a very straight-laced lady suggested I should keep it well away from any "fox excrement", given the Jack Russell habit of giving anything with an "interesting" smell a good chewing-over.

There, brought this back on track.... [coat]

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

Post by docchevron132 » 24 Aug 2010

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've said I'll have bits or cars on there before, but id someone else was in the queue first, or someone needed it more then I'll always let it slide...
Never been in it for money..
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1990 BX 16V It's got big hairy bollocks
1971 BL 350FG ambulance
1993 Dennis Lance 132 It's got mahooosive hairy bollocks!

Euthenasia, because enough's enough already.

Scarecrow

Post by Scarecrow » 24 Aug 2010

I've respected the queue too, and I will continue to do so - I'm British, I can't help it!

:D

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Post by Bx Bandit » 24 Aug 2010

No - no, after you...........

Father Ted
Centenial time waster

Post by Father Ted » 24 Aug 2010

for those children who fucked up their GCSE exams today, it is importanr to remember two things.
You tried your hardest.
I dont have gherkins on my big mac.
Image Image Image