For many automotive adventures, you need somewhere to work and some storage. For a long time tools were under my bed, and work was done on the side of the road. These articles chronicle the transformation of an empty box into workshop.
- 3D Printer – Unicubic U1 – Super budget printer9 min read Back in 2017, I bought a cheap Unicubic U1 3D printer. A bad copy of a bad copy. With some tinkering, it’s given good prints. Now I’m hooked! Continue Reading
- One whole year of BX Project articles5 min read A year of blogging BX Project articles deserves its own write-up. Let’s look behind the scenes at the numbers, topics, and future articles. Continue Reading
- Workshop – Making Workbenches6 min read Time and budget finally allowed creation of workbenches. From timber and steel frames to oak worktops, this was a satisfying project. Continue Reading
- Workshop Tools – Scissor Lift7 min read Years of struggling under cars on axle stands are over with the purchase of a scissor lift. Why didn’t I do this sooner! Continue Reading
- Workshop – Making Roof Bar Storage4 min read After falling over the Freelander2 roof bars one too many times, it was time to make some roof bar storage. Fire up the welder! Continue Reading