General chat area for all members, any topic goes!
jayw
Part of the decor

Re: Arse-licking Eurocrats...

Post by jayw » 14 Aug 2010

mat_the_cat wrote:there are many British born people are just happy to sit and accept handouts
But, does it not stand to reason that if these foreigners gave the jobs back, our own people would have more choice on what to do with their lives? It would also make it easier for the government to force brits into work. As a nation we've become lazy as the Polish and eastern europeans do all the shitty jobs so that we don't have to. The world is laughing at us.

That's my biggest bugbear with the Jobcentres these days, they're telling friends of mine that if they don't get a job they'll take the benefits away that they're just about surviving on. They're also moving all the single mothers off of Income Support and onto Jobseekers Allowance and all this while we're in the middle of an employment crisis!
Almost BX-less

mat_the_cat
Centenial time waster

Post by mat_the_cat » 14 Aug 2010

I'm in 2 minds about that Jay - on one hand if there weren't so many immegrants going into the shity jobs there woul dbe more jobs avilable for Brits. But then I think, the jobs are there and it must be that the foreigners are chosen either because no Brits apply, or because they work harder, or are percieved to do so. (I've heard nothing but praise for Polish workers, and from first hand experience of (only!) one Pole, would say is justified.
(As an aside I may be slightly biased, as my Mum's family were Polih and settled over here after the war. But my Grandad fought for us, and indeed won medals, and worked over here after the war, so I have no problems with immegration per say).
Image Image Image Image

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

Post by docchevron132 » 14 Aug 2010

The Poles do work bloody hard. They get stick in work for taking all the overtime going. Which suits me since it means I dont get pestered to do any.
When the Polish builders arrived on site during construction of "Cabot Circuis" all the English builders complained that the Poles made them look lazy, which they were, so fuck them.

I have no problem with Poles, as I said earlier.

But as per what Jay said re these fucking scumspawn that wipe their arse with their own hand but think bacon is unclean, if you they dont like it, fuck off.
Now then, where's my claw hammer..
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1990 BX 16V It's got big hairy bollocks
1971 BL 350FG ambulance
1993 Dennis Lance 132 It's got mahooosive hairy bollocks!

Euthenasia, because enough's enough already.

mat_the_cat
Centenial time waster

Mmmmmmmmmmm, bacon. I now have the munchies, thanks Chris.
Image Image Image Image

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

sorry mate, does nothing for me, I dont find it unclean, I just dont eat it!
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1971 BL 350FG ambulance

mat_the_cat
Centenial time waster

I'll have your helping than.
Image Image Image Image

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

knock yourself out mate! I've already had a cheese omlette and hash browns.

Coupled with beer, coffee, a red bull, might have another in a mo, and several pikey fags!
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1971 BL 350FG ambulance

mat_the_cat
Centenial time waster

FFS shut up, I now fancy a bloody cheese omlette too! Even better with chunks of Mattersons hot and spicy smoked sausage in it. [drool]
Image Image Image Image

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

FFS dude, even I can make an omlette! It aint hard to do!

Now, rolling a pikey fag, and adding a filter tip to said, whilst eating the omlette, that takes skillz!
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1971 BL 350FG ambulance

mat_the_cat
Centenial time waster

Yeah, but i have a glass to finish first! Actually, I'll give you a bell in a sec...
Image Image Image Image

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

A big one??
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1971 BL 350FG ambulance

mat_the_cat
Centenial time waster

Ahhhhh, wait a minute...no, a small one now.
Image Image Image Image

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

Post by docchevron132 » 15 Aug 2010

and lo, after a quick call, we have the worlds problems sorted!
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1971 BL 350FG ambulance

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Post by Bx Bandit » 15 Aug 2010

Boys boys bous, i'm wiping a tear from my eye, i'm wetting myself with laughter from the last half-dozen posts there!

The Ozzy PM got it right a few years ago when he publicly and live on TV said "our country, our rules and if you don't like it fuck off". I just wish this country had the same bottle. [bow] Amen Bro But, again that brings me back to one of my earlier posts: It's the votes of these "minorities" that are collectively becoming a majority that the Parties are canvassing. The MP's won't speak out incase they lose votes which is why you'll find them kissing pakki babies and doing photoshoots at the local tea-towel merchants in deepest darkest Brumwich... Sad but true. I blame the press and this European bolx

I, my father, my grandfather and a whole line of my family have worked hard to earn a place in society and all the rights and benefits that entails, why should we allow others to turn up from somewhere in the world we can't even pronounce and take that away from us???

So, yes, I am racist. Like Matt said (and I've had an identical conversation with a mate this very night), I'm not sure you are. You have acceptance as opposed to blind rascism (i.e. going out and kicking the shit out of anyone non white) Not to everyone, I have no problem with those who work, bother to speak the language and integrate. But those who turn up for a meal ticket then spit out 6 kids and bring half their family over here can burn in hell. My kind of hell, the proper, traditional, fire, devil, brimstone, painful, neverending HELL!

You all know i think we shouldn't even let them in, but if we must, then they should all get TEMPORARY visa's Sort of what the Lib Dems were trying to advocate, thumbs up!and if they don't learn the language and pay their own way within a year then all they should get from us is a free flight home (or to any country we can reasonably assume is theirs).

Oh god, i'm on a mission now... should NEVER have got me started, i could be here all night...

It's like all this "Give Aid here, give Aid there bollocks", we're in a recession, fuck the rest of the poverty stricken world, charity begins at home! Amen bro!

We were once a "Third World" country, we had poverty, plagues, droughts, decimated crops and we got where we are today WITHOUT help from other countries. Yes, we were invaded, and through these times we learned new ways... roads, irrigation etc. etc. And for decades we have passed that knowledge on to the third world, so it's about time we left them to it.

Natural selection would keep their numbers down if we just bloody took our noses out and concerned ourselves with our own problems!

What keeps the fires burning is the bloody charities, yes they do a lot of good work blah blah but they're just another business like any other, you don't think the people at the top work for free do you? I'd hate to think how much the directors of Oxfam or Bernados earn and we just keep oiling the wheels...

Anyway, i could go on and on and on but we've had these conversations before and they just make me want to go out Raggy Bashin' with a Claw Hammer...
Top post Jay. My thoughts are underlined next to your relevant comments in bold. Shit, this is heavy stuff for 1 am!
....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

Father Ted
Centenial time waster

Post by Father Ted » 15 Aug 2010

There are those who become "professional" single mothers as the benefits far outweigh the hassle of going to work, so quite literally pop a sprog out every 15 years up to nearing retirement age so they dont have to work.
These annoy me.
Image Image Image

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Cameroon wants to overhaul the benefits systems doesn't he? Perhaps he'll put a stop to that. It's certainly far too liberal a system
....There he goes, one of God's own prototypes, a high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production......too weird too live.....and too rare to die

jayw
Part of the decor

Post by jayw » 15 Aug 2010

I see today that the government is considering putting Speed Camers Enforcement out to Private Tender...

Who (like me) thinks that this was the plan all along...

Now they can say "the public was happy when we said we were cutting the wasted funding" and "now we have an opportunity to earn money from the cameras"

Getting public backing for switching them off and saving the public funds was the whole premise...

Watch the fines double (at least) now...
Almost BX-less

Bx Bandit
GET OUT MORE

Private tender? :shock: Fuck me. As you say, fines will soar and there will be soooooooooooo many cock ups. No, that's just wrong. It's idiotic.

Way2go
GET OUT MORE

Post by Way2go » 15 Aug 2010

Idiotic and dishonest! :evil:

I thought that they were supposed to be anti-Quango in their doctrine? Surely this is just a Quango in a different guise? :?
1991 BX19GTi Auto

docchevron132
Bus Warrior

Post by docchevron132 » 15 Aug 2010

Private quango though...

Thats really really wrong though..
1989 BX 17TD P2 Hybrid
1971 BL 350FG ambulance