Before I took up driving, my transport options where a Citroen or a pushbike. Once I passed my test my options didn’t improve much. A ‘best-for-scrap’ Citroen BX or a pushbike. I’ve still got the pushbike and a Citroen BX . . .
Most recent Citroen Adventures
- Citroën BX – FotU 2022 Prep – More Leaks13 min read After battling the fuel leak, the original leak was still present. After a bad judgement call, I have even more leaks. Will I make it to FotU? Continue Reading
- Citroën BX – FotU 2022 Prep – Fuel Leak9 min read Before I set off to FotU, I want to trace a fluid leak near the engine. But first the Citroen BX has a major fuel leak! Continue Reading
- Citroën BX – How To – Door Pillar Repair10 min read Legend has it, that BX doors regularly fall off. They don’t, but its often close. Let’s tackle a Citroen BX door pillar repair, and keep that door firmly fixed to the car! Continue Reading
- Citroën BX – XPO – Donor Panel A-Pillar Repair – Eps2010 min read In this article, I tackle an inner A-pillar repair to the donor body panel. Now the Mega Shed is built, I can plough on with the XPO project. Continue Reading
- Car Show – X-Rally 2022 – Citroën Car Club6 min read For me, this year’s show season starts with the CCC X-Rally at Little Horwood. This is the longest drive I’ve made in the BX for a long time. Continue Reading
The BXProject Forum
My publishing of stories and adventures started with the BXProject website, and at its peak, it hosted a bustling Forum. The forum is still there, mothballed but packed with useful information.