Before I took up driving, my transport options where a Citroen or a pushbike. Once I passed my test my options didn’t improve much. A ‘best-for-scrap’ Citroen BX or a pushbike. I’ve still got the pushbike and a Citroen BX . . .
Most recent Citroen Adventures
- 3D Printing – Citroën BX Boot Trim Clip6 min read After releasing the Ender5 article last month, a few people have contacted me about making parts. The first one I’m tackling is the BX boot door trim clip. #bxproject #Citroen #CitroenBX #carrestoration #Ender5 #3DPrinting Continue Reading
- Citroën BX – XPO – Welding Repair of the Scuttle Pt26 min read At last the final scuttle repair can begin. This seems like a simple piece to weld in, but for the next panel to align, it needs to be neat. Continue Reading
- Citroën BX – XPO – Welding the Scuttle Pt17 min read With the suspension turret repaired, I could turn my mind to making repair pieces and welding up the scuttle. Using the highly technical process of CAD. Continue Reading
- Citroën BX – Cooling Fan Replacement6 min read After a seized cooling fan motor nearly ended my FotU trip early, I really needed a cooling fan replacement before taking the car out again. Continue Reading
- Citroën BX – XPO – Welding the Suspension Turret8 min read Non-structural repairs seemed a good place to start the welding, but rot in the suspension turret panel soon changed that! Continue Reading
The BXProject Forum
My publishing of stories and adventures started with the BXProject website, and at its peak, it hosted a bustling Forum. The forum is still there, mothballed but packed with useful information.