Before I took up driving, my transport options where a Citroen or a pushbike. Once I passed my test my options didn’t improve much. A ‘best-for-scrap’ Citroen BX or a pushbike. I’ve still got the pushbike and a Citroen BX . . .
Most recent Citroen Adventures
- Citroën BX – XPO – Electrics Pt2 – Eps358 min read Moving out of the interior and starting to prepare the engine bay for the arrival of the engine, starting with the electrics. Continue Reading
- Citroën BX – XPO – Interior Installation – Eps349 min read With the interior electrics repaired and reinstalled, I could finally move onto the interior installation. Well most of it. Continue Reading
- Citroën BX – XPO – Electrics Pt1 – Eps339 min read While the A-pillar rebuild on the XPO project seemed like a big challenge, restoring the electrics has proven far more taxing. Continue Reading
- Citroën BX – XPO – Tackling the Scuttle – Eps329 min read With the windscreen surround repaired and new glass in, focus moves to the scuttle. Refitting the blower, washer bottles and a small repair. Continue Reading
- BXProject@ Tour De Forty – Part Two9 min read Part two of Tour De Forty will see us reach John O Groats on day three, with a rather unexpected change to the weather. Continue Reading
The BXProject Forum
My publishing of stories and adventures started with the BXProject website, and at its peak, it hosted a bustling Forum. The forum is still there, mothballed but packed with useful information.