< 1 min read
Adventures in Electronics
- Retrofit – Freelander2 Reversing Camera7 min read Do I need a reversing camera? Probably not. But having retrofit one to the Freelander2 and I’m glad that I did!
- Tackling the Fergie wiring system5 min read It’s finally time to tackle the Fergie wiring system and see if life can be brought back into it. Will it start first time?
- Retrofit – Freelander 2 Dimming Rearview Mirror5 min read Long commutes in the dark, with bright lights behind, are no good for my eyes. The solution, retrofit of a Freelander dimming rearview mirror.
- SDD – Battery Support Unit7 min read Using a diagnostic tool puts a big load on the car battery. To avoid damage you should use a battery support unit. But what is it, and why is it needed?
- Instrument Cluster LEDs Lensed Vs Capless3 min read In a previous article I looked at lensed LEDs for the instrument cluster. The results where not good, but are capless LEDs the solution?