For many automotive adventures, you need somewhere to work and some storage. For a long time tools were under my bed, and work was done on the side of the road. These articles chronicle the transformation of an empty box into workshop.
- Workshop – Making Workbenches6 min read Time and budget finally allowed creation of workbenches. From timber and steel frames to oak worktops, this was a satisfying project. Continue Reading
- Workshop Tools – Scissor Lift7 min read Years of struggling under cars on axle stands are over with the purchase of a scissor lift. Why didn’t I do this sooner! Continue Reading
- Workshop – Making Roof Bar Storage4 min read After falling over the Freelander2 roof bars one too many times, it was time to make some roof bar storage. Fire up the welder! Continue Reading
- Workshop – OSB Ceiling Installation4 min read After struggling with uneven lighting in the garage, I wanted to install a ceiling. The installation of the painted OSB ceiling has transformed the space Continue Reading
- Review – Sealey Drill Bit Sharpener< 1 min read Sick of never having a sharp drill bit? and too lazy to sharpen by hand? Maybe this Sealey SMS2008 drill bit sharpener review is for you! Continue Reading