For many automotive adventures, you need somewhere to work and some storage. For a long time tools were under my bed, and work was done on the side of the road. These articles chronicle the transformation of an empty box into workshop.
- Workshop – Making Workbenches6 min read Time and budget finally allowed creation of workbenches. From timber and steel frames to oak worktops, this was a satisfying project.
- Workshop Tools – Scissor Lift7 min read Years of struggling under cars on axle stands are over with the purchase of a scissor lift. Why didn’t I do this sooner!
- Workshop – Making Roof Bar Storage4 min read After falling over the Freelander2 roof bars one too many times, it was time to make some roof bar storage. Fire up the welder!
- Workshop – OSB Ceiling Installation4 min read After struggling with uneven lighting in the garage, I wanted to install a ceiling. The installation of the painted OSB ceiling has transformed the space
- Review – Sealey Drill Bit Sharpener< 1 min read Sick of never having a sharp drill bit? and too lazy to sharpen by hand? Maybe this Sealey SMS2008 drill bit sharpener review is for you!